By going to a general dentist, you can rest assured your dental health is in good hands. At TLC Dental Care, we offer a full range of dental services and preventative care like cleanings and exams. From fillings and crowns to root canal therapy and veneers, we can care for most of your dental needs in one convenient location. This means fewer appointments for you! If you’re experiencing tooth pain or have a damaged tooth needing repair, call our dentist today to schedule an appointment. Your smile is an investment in your overall health, and a beautiful smile creates confidence from the inside out.
Why Choose a General Dentist?
Maintaining good oral health is a lifetime commitment, and your general dentist offers the most comprehensive treatments to protect your teeth and gums. Whether you require a routine checkup and cleaning or more complex treatment for various conditions, you can trust that you’ll receive the most thorough care possible when visiting our friendly dental office. We offer:
- Routine cleanings and checkups to prevent severe health conditions like heart disease and diabetes
- Sealants to protect your teeth from decay and damage
- Periodontal therapy to treat gum disease
- Invisalign orthodontics for discreet and effective tooth alignment
- Cosmetic treatments to enhance your smile and boost confidence
- Oral surgery for tooth extractions and wisdom teeth removal
- Dental restorations, including fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and more
- Emergency dental care for injuries and sudden pain
The Benefits of Visiting a General Dentist
- Your general dentist lets you know if you have tooth decay, gum disease, or other oral health problems. Dentists have been trained to look for signs of common oral diseases and conditions. Your dentist will examine your teeth for decay and gum recession during a regular exam. They’ll check to see if your gums are bleeding or receding from your teeth. Plus, they’ll take x-rays to see between your teeth to check for cavities or other dental issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
- With regular oral cancer screenings, your dentist can find the early stages of the disease. That way, they can offer treatment immediately before you have to face any more severe ramifications of the illness.
- Your general dentist can also offer advice and guidance on caring for your oral health at home. Most dentists actively encourage their patients to practice good oral hygiene habits at home. They’ll be able to provide you with information that will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums so that you don’t have to deal with the consequences of poor home care later on.
Your general dentist can perform many procedures to help you maintain oral health, from routine cleanings to full mouth restorations. For the best dental care, visit TLC Dental Care at 1101 West Tokay Street Suite 1, Lodi, CA 95240, or call (209) 334-2821.